If you want to embark on a trip that you and your entire family can enjoy in Galveston, fishing charter services may be exactly what you have been looking for. But before you book your trip, make sure you do plenty of research so your trip is both safe & successful. Our yachts are safe, inspected regularly, and our staff are well trained to handle any situation. If you're considering different charter boat options for a deep sea fishing vacation, here are a few quick tips to help you pick the fishing charter that's right for you and your family. After all, the most thrilling part of a fishing trip should be the catch, not unexpected incidents and unwanted surprises.
What to Look for When Researching Fishing Charters
If you're researching different fishing charter companies and don't know what to look for to see which one is best suited for you and your family or guests, here are some tips.
- 1. Safety First: Make Sure the Boat is Registered with Proper Permits
- 2. Does the Captain Have Experience? If So, How Much? Ask These Questions.
- 3. What kind of Safety Equipment is on Board? Ask About Life Vests, Survival Suits, & Emergency Rafts.
- 4. Are the Deck Hands & Guides Certified? Diving, CPR, & Safety Certifications are a Big plus.
- 5. When was the Last Boat Inspected Last & What Maintenance Records are On File?
- 6. What is the minimum age requirement for passengers on the boat?
- 7. Are There Any Other Activities Onboard if Someone Gets Bored?
- 8. What are the sleeping, restroom, and kitchen quarters like?
- 9. Is There a Medical Kit Onboard for Emergencies?
- 10. Does the Boat Have a Satellite Phone Onboard for Emergencies?
Fishing Boats ideal for family Deep Sea Fishing Trips
Our boats are high quality and luxurious, ideal for extended deep sea fishing trips with your family. Paparda Rey Fishing Charters offers a variety of trip packages depending on how much time you want to spend catching fish and how long you have to enjoy deep sea fishing vacation. Our fishing yachts can accommodate large groups for day, overnight, and weekly saltwater fishing trips. What's more, we have full bathrooms, bedrooms, and a galley (kitchen to land lovers) to keep everyone comfortable and happy on a family fishing charter vacation. Even cable TV and satellite radio. If you want to have fun on the water in Galveston, join us on one of our exciting adventures! Check out fleet of Fishing Boats & Yachts
to learn more or call (713) 253-3699 now to schedule a family fishing trip from Galveston, Texas.
Author: Randy King